Pages

Laundry Room Decor Ideas. Inexpensive ideas to decorate your laundry room!


Do you all remember when I agreed to participate in a 6 week room makeover challenge with some of my favorite blog buddies?  (If not, you can read more here.)
I basically waited until yesterday to start.  I mean, I did make a pretty awesome vintage clothespin mirror but other than that.  Nothing.  The place was a pigsty.  Also, it was super cloudy so my photos are lousy.  Eh.
Participating in this challenge was totally worth it even just to motivate me to clean out this room yesterday.  I'm kind of loving how it turned out.  Basically because it's clean.  It also feels more like current Michelle.  Not Michelle circa 2009. Although 2009 Michelle's hobby was cleaning so there's that.  I should channel my past lame self.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com