Pages

Plant a shamrock! An easy and budget-friendly way to bring a colorful natural element into your decor.


I’m not Irish…not even one little bit. However, I married a guy who takes his Irish heritage seriously. His mother’s family came over from County Down. My kids have some of that Irish blood in them. Naturally, a tiny bit of the blarney has rubbed off on me. We also rank among the most obsessed fans ever of The University of Notre Dame. My husband and son are alumni so we arrange our lives around football season and bowl games. (Don’t laugh. I’m serious.) The first song my daughter learned to sing was the Notre Dame Fight Song. So…for years I have seen shamrock plants around St. Patrick’s Day in the stores. One thing I have never done is plant a shamrock. I’ve been trying to decorate with natural elements for a while now. At this time of year, something live and green in the house seemed like a good idea. So plant a shamrock I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com